Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

another post

february 2009



2.2.2009
it's my birthday!!

happy birthday to me.

(da tua da ko ek sha)

i'm 23 years old this year.

i wish for a good prosperity this year.

*yippie*



*bunch of girls*
at jusco bukit indah.
jalan jalan sambil celeb my bday.


*from my friends*


*from my panda*
love you!



31.1.2009

my bff have celebrated my birthday 2 days earlier.

bcos i have to go back to utm on the 1st of feb.

we meet after i had my dinner with my family at black canyon restaurant.

we had western foods.
*yum yum*

after that we girls hang out at esplanade.

chit chat + LoL.
love u guys!!



*cupcakes from mas*
i have requested as my birthday gift.

it was very delicious!

(mas...ko boleh bukak kedai kek pas ko bersara nnt)

:p



*jeng jeng jeng*
we wore the same clothes.

hahaha.

i have received a card and gift from both of them.

:)




13.2.2009 - 14.2.2009
i went to batu pahat with fizah.
one of my skunks members.
we pick up ulin + nisa.
they all studied at uthm bp.
we really had a great nite then.
we watched geng movie.
after that we had a late dinner.
pekena tom yam.
fuhh~


*mbo cinema*


*statues of batu pahat*


*hang out chill out bebeh*


*valentine day*
we had a snack before watched movie.
title house.
sucks though!

:)

xoxo

4 COMMENTS:

azim said...

wow!
ada blog ek??
gilers a..

masmOna said...

kedai kek pas aku bersara?
sape nk jadik assistant, angkat tgn!!
haha

nadiya.inah said...

weh. bakpe cik siti ieda tu pejam. tak happy birthday langsung!

mynncinonet said...

hye2!!! jumpe blog die..
mintak izin link tao..hehe