Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

to whom it may concern


"There's a reason I said I'd be happy alone. It wasn't because I thought I would be happy alone. It is because I thought if I loved someone and then it fell apart, I might not make it. It's easier to be alone. Because what if you learn you need love? And then you don't have it. What if you like it? And lean on it? What if you shape your life around it? And then it falls apart. Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is, death ends. This? It could go on forever..."

- Grey, Meredith
Grey's Anatomy S0722
"Unaccompanied Minor"


"The length of your recovery is determined by the extent of your injuries. And it's not always successful. No matter how hard we work at it. Some wounds might never fully heal. You might have to adjust to a whole new way of living. Things may have changed too radically to ever go back to what they were. You might not even recognize yourself. It's like you haven't recovered anything at all. You're whole new person with a whole new life."

- Grey, Meredith
Grey's Anatomy S0718
"It's A Long Way Back"


you may know my whole story but you don't know me. don't treat me like you know me for the rest of your life. you and me just a stranger and I really put my best to know you but I can't. I just can't. I can't imagine US being together. I want to meet someone new in my life but I don't know who. I want to know HIM by myself. explore by myself. all by myself.

being good is not good enough. there is must be something about HIM that made me feel like HE IS THE ONE FOR ME. yeah I WANT HIM to be my future. I don't know how to explain this but my heart do. for now my heart speaks for me.


I just want to be happy.
that's all I need for now.

please stop chasing me.
there will never be YOU and ME.
there will never be US.


xoxo



stop wasting your time

2 COMMENTS:

NADIA RAJAMI said...

slmt hari raya, sis..!!>. be happy, okey!!

Shahira said...

:)