Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 4 : Seven things that cross your mind a lot


1. What if I grab a chance to further my PhD studies in Japan, if there is any?

2. What makes me today?

3. If masa zaman sekolah tak pemalas, sure dapat belajar kat oversea sampai sekarang (mode perasan on) :D

4. Am I really that annoying? Entah betol entah tak... Betol lah kot? :p

5. Apa akan jadi kalau arwah Fathi masih ada sekarang? I really missed her, ya Allah T____T

6. Is this really what I want in this life? Not really sure about that...

7. What is his motive actually?

4 COMMENTS:

.ieLah. said...

no 7! huhu


:D

My MiRa said...

hye...mira jalan2 kat sini...cantik belog kamoo..:)

Shahira said...

kenape dgn no.7 ielah????????

Shahira said...

hiks thanks mira!